The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) Officers Training Scheme SBOTS the country’s Central Bank, is actively seeking dynamic and talented individuals to join the 26th Batch of the State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS). The positions available are for Assistant Director (OG-2), and the bank is particularly interested in recruiting young and energetic candidates.
State Bank Of Pakistan SBOT Scheme
As a national institution, the State Bank of Pakistan is committed to promoting candidates from all provinces and regions, contributing to the overall progress of the nation. The current recruitment drive is focused on assembling a diverse and talented batch, specifically targeting self-motivated and result-oriented individuals domiciled in Sindh (Rural), Balochistan, Ex-FATA, Gilgit Baltistan, and Azad Jammu & Kashmir (AJK). This initiative aims to strengthen the human resource foundation of the organization by encouraging a broad talent base and fostering inclusivity.
Vacant Positions at SBOTS
The positions will be based in Karachi and their eligibility criteria are given following details
- Masters, Bachelors, or equivalent degree with 16 years of education.
- Minimum of 60 percent marks or equivalent GPA from HEC recognized Pakistani institutions.
- Degrees accepted in various fields, including Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Commerce, Finance, Statistics, Data Sciences, Actuarial Sciences, Accounting, Computer Sciences, Information Systems and Technology, Mathematics, Human Resource Management, Agriculture Management (excluding BSC or MSC in Agriculture), Islamic Banking & Finance, Law, Media & Culture Studies, Philosophy, and Physics.
- Equivalence certificate from HEC required for foreign degrees.
Domicile of Pakistan
Sindh (Rural), Balochistan, Ex-FATA, Gilgit Baltistan & Azad Jammu & Kashmir (AJK)
How to Apply Application and Testing Procedure
- Interested candidates can find detailed eligibility criteria, including age and qualifications, and the online application link on the official SBP Careers Page. The deadline for application submission is February 26, 2024.
- Applications submitted in person or via email will not be considered.For any inquiries or complaints, candidates can contact SBP at firstname.lastname@example.org. The State Bank of Pakistan is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging females candidates from minorities and transgender person individuals with disabilities to apply.